Learn SharePoint development with USP Journal – New 2010 Edition!
Beginning SharePoint 2010 Development is the second edition of one of our most highly acclaimed issues ever.
In this issue, you will learn the basics of SharePoint development.
The issue, spanning 147 pages, covers the following aspects of SharePoint development:
- Creating the development environment
- Thinking like a SharePoint developer
- Overview of SharePoint from a developer’s perspective
- SharePoint development core concepts
- Data development in SharePoint
- Event handlers and workflows in SharePoint
- SharePoint web part development
- Development of visual elements
- Installing and configuring SharePoint
- SharePoint development tiers
- Pages in SharePoint
- Collaborative Application Markup Language (CAML)
- SharePoint Taxonomy
- Solution development
- Content types introduction
- Event receivers
- SharePoint Designer workflows
- Developing SharePoint web parts
Beginning SharePoint Development includes 11 new high-definition videos lasting a total of approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes. These HD videos walk you through the exercises in the PDF journal. The videos are available as .mp4 files.
You will also get the exclusive report What’s New for SharePoint 2010 Developers, which goes into detail on the new features of SharePoint 2010 as it relates to development. You’ll learn about the client object model, Ribbon development, REST access to data, and much more!
Further, your purchase includes the entire first edition of the issue, containing an additional 21 videos, including several bonus videos that show tips and tricks. The first edition targets SharePoint 2007.
Finally, you’ll get a complimentary webinar recording of Building the Perfect SharePoint Development Team absolutely free, a retail value of $37. This webinar, recorded for USPJ Academy, explains the various SharePoint developer roles and how to ensure your development team is efficient and that your training is targeted at what you want to learn.
All sales are handled by E-junkie, and delivery is instant. USP Journal offers a 30 day refund, no questions asked, if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Please send refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the date of purchase, your name, and email address used to purchase.